Our Program Is Available To Individuals Of All Ages, From Children To Old People, Without Any Distinction. Our Courses Usually Take 3 To 6 Months To Enable A Student To Read Qur’an Accurately. But It Mostly Depends On The Student’s Interest And Capability.
Nazra-E-Quran / Hifz-E-Quran
Nazra is to read the Holy Quran verbally, without translation and Hifz is the memorization of the Holy Quran by heart. Hifz course is particularly designed for those who have already completed Nazra-e-Quran, but you may take this course depending upon the student’s capability. These courses include:
- Pronunciation of Arabic letters correctly, i.e. from their proper origin (Makharij).
- Quran lessons (Quran recitation with the rules of Tajweed).
- Training of five time Prayers (Azaan, Name and timings of prayers, Fard, Wajib, Sunnat and Nafal payers).
- Method of Jumuah, Funeral and Eid Prayers.
- Taharah, Wudhu, Ghusal.
- Memorization of six Kalemas, Imaan-e-Mufassil & Mujmal, Ayah-tul-Kursi, Dua-e-Qunoot, various masnoon
Translation Of Holy Quran
It is to read the Holy Quran through meanings and word to word translation into Urdu.
- Translation of Holy Quran in Urdu.
- Memorization of various Duas and Surahs.
- Basic Aqaa’id, Fiqh, Islamic History, Sunnah, Etiquettes, Halal & Haram etc.
English Language Course
It is to learn the Basics and fundamentals of English Language so as to become capable of speaking, reading and understanding the English Language.
Urdu Language Course
It is to learn the Basics and fundamentals of Urdu Language so as to become capable of speaking, reading, and understanding the Urdu Language.
- Basic Urdu Qaida
Arabic Language Course
- Ability to read , write and make conversations
- Ability to communicate with Arabs around the world
- Invest short time to gain maximum knowledge in Arabic language
Duas And Small Surahs
- asic Aqaa’id (Allah, Angels, Holy books, Holy prophets, Qiyamah, Jannat, Jahannam).
- Islamic History, Sunnah, Manners, Islamic months, Fasting, Halal & Haram etc.
- How To Recite Eeman Mujmal And Eeman Mufassal Correctly
- How To Recite The Basic Kalimah To Accept Islam, And Kalimah Shaadah Correctly
- What Are The Seven Compulsory Beliefs Without Which Muslims Faith Is Incomplete
- What To Recite While Praying SALAAH